First Ever Meetup!

Hello friends, affiliates, and otherwise! Today I bring to you the tale of my first real meetup (not counting this one, hour-long video chat I did). 

It all began May 29th, 2021, when I suddenly recall hearing about a meetup about a week before. I sprint to my comm's discord server to realize that not only was I correct about the meetup, but it would be taking place later that day! I scrambled to respond in the channel that I might be going, but as I cannot yet drive, when I would be able to make it was still unplanned. Every hour, I pestered my mother. "Who's taking me?" I would ask, but all I received was, "One of us will" in reference to her and my father.

I was mildly panicked, since I didn't know if I would be able to make it to the ramen shop in time, or if I'd have to wait till tea at 7. All was for naught, however, as I found out that my father would be able to take me with plenty of time for noodles. 

Now for the coord, as I'm sure you all are interested in. Originally, I only knew what blouse to wear, but I quickly found a suitable main piece and accommodating attire. If you desire links to anything I wore, please comment.


JSK: Dreamy Perfume, Blouse: offbrand, Headbow: off brand,
Stockings: RojiRoji, Shoes: Sheeppuff

Our first stop was the Ramen House. Not everyone could make it there on time, but those who could congregated in our precious dresses in the small, hole-in-the-wall shop.


Everyone posted has given their consent

We ate, made merry, and rambled about our coords. It was fun, and the food was certainly tasty. The atmosphere was incredible despite the little restaurant being, well, little.

But the event wasn't over yet, as another destination waited. Our tale continues at FunTea, yet another miniature establishment.


Arrival at FunTea!
Waiting to order, @Tally on left, @MagicalGirlNeon on right


I wish I could remember what I ordered, but Im finishing this post almost a year after the event (oops). I do remember it being very fruity and delicious!

After we had all received our orders, we migrated outside for both the beautiful weather and to escape the cramped building (maybe we should have visited later in the day). 

The day eventually ended with some outfit shots and a group photo. Although beware, the group shot is not for the faint of heart!


Petti flash by yours truly!

All in all, I had a great time. For a first meet up, I think things couldn’t have been better, and I really enjoyed everything we did/ate that day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angelic Pretty's 50s Obsession

Spreadsheet of Needs