Dream Dresses

Hello Again!

Yeah, its me. Again. I hope nobody minds how often I'm currently blogging; my subconscious is probably trying to make up for future time not posting.

Anywho, the current topic is dream dresses. You know 'em. You love 'em. And you'd sell your kidneys to have 'em. I'm going to be talking (writing?) about my current Dream Dress tier wants and gushing about them.

Dream Dress #1

War of Thrones JSK II (Magic Tea Party)


God this dress is gorgeous! I mean, just look at it! There are rabbits! IN BATTLE ARMOR!! Like, how can you not love that? It's slight Alice in Wonderland aesthetic makes this dress all the better, and without being cosplay-y. This color way is my favorite of the three, the red coming in second. I think the sax color way doesn't fit with the gothic/classic print, but damn does this dress just look good. I'm very happy because its also going to be my first dress! Mom bought it for me, and its hopefully on its way.

Dream Dress #2

Marshmallow Bunny JSK with collar (Angelic Pretty)

Alright, clearly I have a thing for bunnies. I mean just look at them!! They are bunnies! With little bows! Also, this is the best color way, people who have a problem with bittersweet can bite me. The bunnies and collar stand out so much more on the black than the sax, ivory, and pink color ways where they just blend in. And now Im not a fan of polka dots, but this dress makes them look good via the little pom poms on the collar.


Dream Dress #3

Bear Gift Box JSK (Diamond Honey)

Oh the teddy bears! How I love them! I just. God, its teddy bears, enough said.

And theres 3 of my dream dresses! I honest to god love these prints, and I can't wait to get my hands on them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angelic Pretty's 50s Obsession

Spreadsheet of Needs

First Ever Meetup!