Lolita Questionnaire part 3

Good Afternoon!

Good afternoon friends, affiliates, and otherwise! I felt like blogging today, and I figured I'd start today's blogging with part three of the questionnaire by Tell The Tea on tumblr. Let's get straight into it!

21. What is your personal feelings about yourself in Lolita? In one word/phrase, how would you express your style/image?

As someone who is very new to the fashion, I think I'll probably feel weird about it at first. Especially as a trans guy, subscribing to femenine ideas isn't usually a part of the agenda, and I don't doubt some people of the trans community will look down on me. 

My image? probably "Kawaii but make it classy" but not in a classic way, if you get my drift.


22. Did you ever think about quitting Lolita? If so, what was the reason?

I'm incredibly stubborn, so leaving I doubt. However, my interests ebb and flow throughout the year. One month, my thing might be pokemon, the next lolita fashion. My interests always come back, they just take vacations to allow my interests in other things to come home.


23. How do you feel about celebrities in Lolita?

I'd say I'm not too familiar with some, and others I idolize. Tyler Willis? Hell yes! Lovely Lor? An icon! Misako Aoki? Gorgeous! RinRin Doll? The epitome of Lolita!


24. *The must ask question* What is your dream print/Lolita item?

Non-brand would be Magic Tea Party's War of Thrones JSK II, and brand would be AP's Marshmallow Bunny JSK with the collar. Posts dedicated to these coming soon.


25. What was your first item, pertaining to the fashion? (jsk, doll, magazine, otk, etc.)

Tall socks. I have a crap ton and have been collecting cool and kooky socks for years.


26. Do you have a signature pose for photos?

Not for lolita specifically, but most photos I'm the one in the front, on the ground, arms out, and one leg stretched out.


27. What shoes do you feel best suit the fashion? (Dream V, platform, Mary Janes, etc.)

Mary Janes for sure. Don't own any currently, but to me, those are the staple lolita shoes besides tea parties.


28. Do you wear tiaras or have an opinion towards hime and princess cuts?

You do you boo.


29. Is Lolita the only J-Fashion/culture you subscribe to, or is there more?

I enjoy most J-Fashions, but haven't really invested into anything yet.


30. How do you feel about ‘Boys Style’, Kodona, Ouji and/or Dandy?

I long to be ouji, but I'd like to build up my lolita wardrobe before I expand into other things.

And there you have it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angelic Pretty's 50s Obsession

Spreadsheet of Needs

First Ever Meetup!