Lolita Questionnaire part 2

I'm Back!

Is posting twice a day my thing now? Who knows. I'd love to be in this mode all the time, I know that much. But I was just reading some lolita blogs, browsing the inter webs, totally not fanboying over Cupcake Kamisama's comment, when I was just hit with the urge to blog! I wish I could be like this about my schoolwork.

Anywho, I'm doing part 2 of Tell The Tea's questionnaire!

11. Do you store your Lolita clothes in a special place?

I don't have any lolita clothes yet, unless you count my extensive collection of knee-high socks a part of that, but I don't think I will. My socks are stored in a sock drawer with all my boring socks.


12. How would you describe your music taste?

I'm really into punk/pop-punk. Doesn't really match an almost sweet lolita, but whatever.

13. Do you tend to wear Lolita for special occasions or casually?

I'm still in school, as well as usually doing a play of some sorts, which tends to come with a long rehearsal schedule, so when I do wear lolita, it'll likely be a special occasion situation.

14. Favorite color(s)?

Honestly, if you can't tell my favorite color from my blog, you're probably blind or ignorant.

Purple. Its purple.

15. What are your hobbies?

As I mentioned, I'm usually in a play. Im an actor, though I suppose in my case I treat it more like a career. Other hobbies include art, gaming (either pokémon or animal crossing), and playing ukulele.

16. Is there anything you are careful of in Lolita?

Im rather new to the community, so Im still learning. If theres anything Im careful of right now, though, its cheap costume-y dresses and my personal behavior. I don't intend to be immature or childish, but I haven't been good at that recently. Maybe thats a topic for another post.

17. How often do you find yourself in Lolita? (daily, weekly, monthly, sporadically, yearly)

Once again, as of right now, no main lolita pieces to my name. I sense an updated version of this in about a year or two.

18. What would you say is your Ghost of Lolita past? (Most embarrassing Lolita moments)

I guess my only conviction would be being banned from Frill Zone Chill Zone on discord.

19. What is your current hairstyle and color?

Long haired brunette, but a hair cut is in my future.

20. Do you tend to wear wigs when you are in Lolita, or do you go 'all-natural’?

Ima probably be going natural. Dresses are already expensive, and so if I don't need a wig, Im gonna use my money for other things.


There ya go. Part two.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angelic Pretty's 50s Obsession

Spreadsheet of Needs

First Ever Meetup!